Your time will be divided into two different roles:
Supporting our client’s experience by traveling (overnight) to support our clients at events by installing and dismantling their trade show booths and helping to man the booth as needed during the event.
Receiving, processing materials, picking, and fulfilling orders from stock and other warehouse duties to support these same clients before events happen
Further Details on these roles:
Installation & Dismantle
- Assist the lead I&D representative for SCSWORX customer projects including trade shows, events, permanent installs, etc.
- Coordinate with Project Management and Production to ensure project processes are followed and quality standards are met.
- Document client feedback regarding their experiences and relay to them to the SCSWORX team
- Travel for client projects up to 50% of the calendar year, including overtime hours and weekends.
- Assist in shipping and receiving, unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Stage pulls, and pack the booths to SCS standards making sure to perform quality control checks
- Sort and place materials on items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards.
This is a high-paced, never-boring, and often physically strenuous job to be performed with and around other high-energy, quality-minded team members. Further details about physical requirements are available upon request. Training will be provided.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance